First of all we developed a WebSite about Ogdensburg. In 1857, the Potsdam & Watertown was built to join what later became the Rutland’s line to Ogdensburg. As well as serving as a connector, it served the agricultural towns of Potsdam, Canton and Gouverneur. In 1861, this line merged into the W&R, the name of the new railroad was changed to RW&O and a 19-mile line built from DeKalb Junction to Ogdensburg.
Then we wrote a blog about Railroads In Ogdensburg, New York.
Then another WebSite about Railroads In Ogdensburg and the North Country.
We have blogged a lot on the “Fabled Rutland Milk” which started in Ogdensburg.
Now we have found some great videos that talk about Ogdensburg and railroads.
This video also leads to other great videos, for instance, the railroad from Ogdensburg to Rouses Point.