I am not one who usually complains. Even my complaints are kind of mild. A lot of bloggers probably will laugh at what DOES bother me.
(1) Bloggers, some who sell their own books for example, stick little advertisements right in the middle of a page. I keep looking for a « EXIT » OR « X » to get rid of the horrid box.
(2) While bloggers may or may not go on Facebook, we must be signed-in to post there. Facebook insists on sending us « instant notices » of new posts.
(3) WordPress is a publishing platform that makes it easy for anyone to publish online, and proudly powers millions of websites. It comes in two flavors: the fully hostedWordPress.com, and the self-hosted version, whose software is available for free atWordPress.org. WordPress.com sites send blogs for you to read, like or reblog at set times….which YOU can control. WordPress.org sends new blogs whenever THEY want.
(4) The stupid bouncing logo on Goggle Search.
(5) There is no picture. That is what is wrong ?